This site is owned by Etam Développement, a French société en commandite par actions (partnership limited by shares) with registered capital of EUR 10,961,739, whose registered office is at 78, rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France and which is registered at the Trade and Company Registry of Paris under the number 308 382 035. Its administrative offices are at 57/59 rue Henri Barbusse, 92110 Clichy, France, Tel.: +33 (1) 55 90 70 70.
The Director of the publication is Mr. Frédéric de Castro, CFO.
Realisation of website : Aristophane agency
The Site is hosted by the company STOCKO HOSTING, of 22 rue Palestro, 75002 PARIS, RCS Paris B 511 869 216.
Etam Développement makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up-to-date, and it reserves the right to correct it at any time and without prior notice. However, it cannot guarantee that the information made available on the Site is correct, accurate or complete.
Accordingly, Etam Développement cannot be held liable for:
– any interruption, suspension or failure of the Site;
– loss of data or the occurrence of bugs;
– any inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the Site;
– any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to changes in the information made available on the Site; and
– more generally, any direct or indirect damage, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, including without limitation costs or loss of profits, goodwill or data resulting from access by any person to the Site, from inability to access the Site, or from reliance on any information directly or indirectly obtained therefrom.
Ownership of Etam Développement
The entire Site is protected by international laws concerning copyright, trademarks and intellectual property in general. The content, presentation, trademarks and logos appearing on the pages of the Site are the exclusive property of the Etam Group and its contributors.
This legal notice has been prepared in accordance with French law.
In the event of a dispute relating to the Site, the courts under the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal will have exclusive jurisdiction, including in cases involving multiple defendants, summary proceedings or claims for indemnity.